We at Morin Bay Conservation Trust, are here to raise awareness and initiate action by:
- Finding sustainable Solutions .
- Focusing on sustainably maintaining the health of our oceans.
- Actively working to rid our oceans, beaches and environment of garbage.
- Creating a vehicle to minimize the threats to marine life and other endangered species.
- Preserving our Flora and Fauna through conservation.
- Preserving our natural environment and indigenous forests.
- Forging Partnerships and building Relationships.
- Mobilizing and Empowering Communities and People through education, information and participation.
Our goal is to be part of the solution to this global problem, by making our environment, inland waterways, beaches and oceans cleaner, by promoting the value of our natural environment and indigenous forests, while ensuring sustainable growth and development in rural and coastal communities.